The largest VIP area of the Red Bull Arena, with a panoramic glass facade and a clear view of the stadium's interior, it is the ideal setting for both networking and socialising. The view of the stadium combines the characteristics of a modern conference room with the added flair of the stadium. The wide variety of lighting and seating options makes it a hit for a number of events. The view can also be seen from the "Family and Friends area" as well as the "Music Hall".
The historic music hall of the old Zentralstadion provides the perfect environment for any event. Your conference will be one to remember with a ceiling height of 6.75 metres and a 6 metre projection surface. The adjoining "Family and Friends area" is the perfect place to cater your guests.
Where the players and their families end the evening on match days; here you can host a grand event with your guests in your own space. The lounge area is ideal for evening events, but can also be used as a "break out room" for meetings in adjoining VIP areas.
Our Lodge is the ideal place for a creative and collaborative atmosphere. Small workshop groups can work on individual projects in one of our 19 Sky Boxes throughout the stadium, and can then be presented to larger groups in the Lodge.
A spectacular view of the pitch, with the backdrop of the Red Bull Arena makes our Sky Boxes a highly coveted location, even outside of match days. Important business meetings can take place in a luxurious setting, whilst preserving the privacy.
Even on match days you have the opportunity to host your conference in the "RB Leipzig Club", whilst experiencing all the thrills of a Bundesliga game. The multifunctional VIP room has two sections and is designed to fit 50 to 200 people, as well as boasting built-in lighting and sound technology.
Inspire your guests with the unique Leipzig skyline. Surrounded by the University, the Monument of the Battle of Leipzig and the Federal Administrative Court, you are provided with the perfect backdrop to enjoy your event in.
You don't always need a big room to be successful. Our Zoo View meets all the requirements of a modern events room, characterised by its tinted glass facade and built-in media technology, holding a capacity of up to 80 people.
This room is characterised by the beautiful view of the riverside forest and its high tech equipment. It creates the sort of environment that makes you want to sit with your guests just that bit longer and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.
The name says it all for this room; on our 9th floor you and your guests can enjoy a unique panoramic view of the city. This event space also offers many other advantages of a modern multifunctional room, including built-in technology and blacked-out windows.
You can hold your very own press conference in the same area that coaches and players face the media. The podium at the front of the room also makes it the perfect setting for presentations, training courses or other information-related events.
We offer half- or full-day conference packages for group sizes ranging from 40 to 140 people, including the following services:
• Rental costs of the premises including all additional costs (electricity, water, waste disposal) and cleaning costs
• Equipment and remodeling with furniture as desired
• WiFi use
• Use of the permanently installed TV screens for displaying images, branding or logos
• Parking spaces in the underground car park with direct access to the VIP areas
• Media technology for presentations with a sound system and a hand-held microphone (additional technology can be pre-booked for an extra charge)
• Staff on the day of the event such as event management, building services and security (additional staff can be booked for a fee)
• A stadium tour, split into several groups (max. 25 people per group)
• Catering with unlimited drinks for the conference, as well as dishes as per your request (equipment, personnel and logistics all provided)