- "I'm very pleased. We haven't won too often here but we’ve managed to continue what we’ve started over the past few weeks. Therefore, I’m really pleased with the win, and so is the team. It's a very difficult place to play. Freiburg defended really well in the first half and made the spaces tight. In that situation, you can’t afford to lose your patience and have to stay stable. Despite Freiburg’s good defence, we managed to create good situations, even if it wasn’t the clearest chance on goal. The opening goal was decisive – after that we had more space and the third goal was really well played out. The first two goals are down to Kevin Kampl. He did really well in winning the ball and stepping in at the right time. He was involved in a lot of good plays, was always ready for a pass and had great movement behind the attack. It was simply a really good game overall from our number 44.The team were able to sense really well today when to press and when to give Freiburg some space. You need that balance and I was very pleased with the way they implemented it. Of course, we're pleased how the table looks. We're pleased with the 53 points, that we've been able to defend our Champions League place and pull further away."
- "We did really well today. We kept our heads against an opponent who sits deep and scored three nice goals. It was a mature performance. We were superior in every area and deserved the victory.
Even after going two goals ahead we didn’t let up, rather continued to play well. We've been playing some really good football recently, and that's despite having a packed schedule.
- "It's a great day for us. We played a great game and put in a brilliant performance against an opposition who are difficult to play against. I have to pay a compliment to the whole team.
We scored three nice goals. The only thing that matters for us is the win, and therefore we’re really pleased with this 3-0 away victory. You cant see that we’re having fun on the pitch. We have the appetite and spirit to win games, even when we have to remain patient to do so. We’ve grown together into a team, want to win ever game and are simply playing great football."
- "I'm very pleased with the team's performance. We knew that it's always a difficult game here. It's a tight pitch and Freiburg are always aggressive. However, we were great from the very start and followed that up really well in the second half. And to do that just three days after a tough game in the cup is really impressive. We were the better team in every area.
We’re playing with a lot of heart and passion at the moment. I’m proud to be able to be a part of this team.
The most important is the clean sheet. We're doing brilliantly in defence. It all starts with our attackers, who are engaged early. That helps us win the ball high and have a short route to goal. That’s working well at the moment. We want to keep it up and pick up as many points as possible."
- "After today’s win and the performance against Gladbach, it feels a little bit like my 'Bundesliga breakthrough'. I’d say so too. But the whole team was fantastic today and we deserved the victory. The coach gets us motivated ahead of every game and we go into every match 100% focused. Even though we like how the table is looking, we’re just looking at ourselves and are taking it game-by-game. We are a great side with fantastic players, but we have to carry on working hard and stay focused in order to stay in with a chance of winning a trophy this season."