Dennis Borkowski will join 1. FC Nürnberg on loan. The 19-year-old striker has been at RBL since 2014, and made both his senior and Bundesliga debuts on matchday 34 last season (3 career BL appearances so far).
Borkowski will now join Nürnberg on loan in order to take his next steps as a professional. The Bundesliga 2 club are currently in 14th in the league, under the guidance of former RBL assistant coach, Robert Klauß, who took over as head coach at the start of the 2020/21 season.
The loan deal will run until summer 2022 and falls under the direction of the RBL Career Centre.
Wishing you all the best for a successful time at 1. FC Nürnberg, Denno!
- Name: Dennis Borkowski
- Birthday: 26/01/2002 in Riesa
- Age: 19
- Nationality: German
- Position: Striker
- Bundesliga: 3 appearances
- DFB-Pokal: 1 appearances | 1 assist
- U19 Bundesliga | 19 appearances | 13 goals | 6 assists
- UEFA Youth League | 5 appearances