- "We controlled the game really well for 60 minutes. We struggled in the final third because we were too hectic and tried to do too much. That's something for us to work on.
- It went downhill after we scored. We had trouble keeping hold of the ball. Wolfsburg's goal was well deserved and well created. We came close to victory at the end but luck is not on our side at the moment."
- "We played well in the first half - just not when we got near the opposition's goal unfortunately. We didn't create enough good goal-scoring opportunities.
- We sat too deep after the opening goal, didn't press enough and played too many long balls. We gave them a lot of space and paid the price when they scored the equaliser."
- "It was a tale of two halves. The first half was decent but we were too passive in the second. We weren't really in the game despite going 1-0 up.
- There was a lack of unity in our play. The result is frustrating because we could have taken more from the game."
- "We had a lot of space but no really clear chances because we were too sloppy. We need to be smarter in the future. We want to get back to winning ways against Zenit."