RBL host 1. FC Köln at the Red Bull Arena on Saturday. The Bulls will be looking to take all three points and extend their winning run of four games even further.
Julian Nagelsmann spoke to the press about the upcoming game and his squad's availablility.
Head Coach Julian Nagelsmann:
- "Markus Gisdol is a coach with a clear philosophy and I can already imagine what type of game he will want to play on Saturday. I wish Markus every success with Köln - starting after our match, of course.
Köln are quick on the break and get in behind opposition defences with pace. On Saturday, we will have to defend well against long balls and make sensible runs. We also need to take control of the area between our back line and the goalkeeper. There are obviously many parts to Köln's game but we will focus on playing to our strengths. We just have to make sure we play better than Köln do on Saturday.
It's always exciting when the guys come back from international duty. It will be interesting to see how we can use that momentum now. It's important for our confidence that we begin the run of eight fixtures before the winter breal with a win on Saturday."
- Marcel Halstenberg returns from injury and can play on Saturday.
- Patrik Schick and Yussuf Poulsen (back problem) are available to play.
- Ibrahima Konaté and Nordi Mukiele remain sidelined by injury.
- Willi Orban is out until the winter break.