- "The game was even until the first goal. No team was on top. we were a bit nervy, also due to Gladbach's good football. After they took the lead, we didn't play well. They put us under a lot of pressure.
We were better in the second half, but got lucky with our first goal. We tried everything. In the end, the draw was the right result."
- "We lacked desire in the first half. We made too many mistake, which we corrected in the second half. We put Gladbach under more pressure, so we pulled one back quickly."
- "We were poor in the first half, and there were too many errors. We spoke about it at half time, and made it clear that we needed to get back in the game through good attitude.
We showed a lot of spirit, gave it our all and got the point, even if the opposition did help us a little. We worked for the draw, but still need to discuss what didn't go well."
- "It was tense game, and I'm happy to help the team rescue the point. After being two goals down, coming back to equalise tells us a lot about this teams spirit. The atmosphere in the stadium was great, it makes you want more.
In the second half, we got the ball forward a lot better and earned the point, even if we would've liked to win at home."
- "We couldn't get anything done at the start. We couldn't find any solutions at the back and amde some catastrophic errors. A half to forget. After the break, we needed to show emotions and a good mentality. We tried to give it everything. The early goal did us good.
We were lucky with how things panned out, and are happy to get the draw. It's not a nice feeling to lose top spot after two games like these. we now need to pull together and get back on track. Going to Munich is never easy. We'll prepare well, in order to get a result there."