- "I'm really happy with our rhythm and the intensity of the match, but not with the result. We put them under lots of pressure in the second half and created some great chances. To create a number of opportunities against a side that defends deeply is no mean feat, however we have to be more efficient.
Our goal is to finish within the top four positions, I've said this several times already. However we still have eight games left, which we need and want to pick up points from. It was good for us at the end of the game that there was VAR; we have to be honest because we got lucky."
- "We played well but we weren't clinical enough. So I have mixed feelings. On the one hand I'm happy that we didn't lose the game 2-1. On the other hand we definitely could have picked up all three points today.
- It was a long break over a number of weeks, in which we couldn't train match-style situations or at match tempo. And because of that not everything comes together properly: the ball goes wide, rather than in the corner."
- "We had an open goal five times today, we had enough chances for two matches. We just need to put the ball in the back of the net. However, other than that we played well and did well to break down Freiburg's deep defence. We gave it our all right up until the 95th minute. Now we just have to make sure we take our chances in our next game."
- "It was an unusual feeling, but we were well prepared for not having any fans in the stadium. We're not happy with the result because we were the better team. I'm still optimistic though, as we made a number of good chances and that's a good sign."
Our lack of match practice was definitely a reason for us missing so many chances. We could hear shouts and orders from the coach a lot easier - we pushed ourselves well at the end of the game, even though we couldn't find a winning goal."