- "We brought this upon ourselves. We were really lethargic in the first half and made it too easy for Fortuna. We were stronger after the break and pressed harder. We took the lead with two brilliant goals. We continued to play well after that and had the chance to make it 3-0.
- In the end, it's too little. Another draw at home is just not enough. However, we have the best position of all three teams in the hunt for the Champions League. But it would've made it more comfortable if we'd got the job done tonight. We've put more pressure on ourselves.
- The boys didn't intentionally draw or drop points. We now need to make sure that we push ourselves to the limit against Dortmund, especially in the first half. And win of course!"
- "Of course the run of play is annoying for us. We're leading with ten minutes left and concede two silly goals - that shouldn't happen and so I'm really upset. In my opinion, it was a clear foul on me in the box in the 8th minute.
- We need to be able to see out a lead. We've dropped points that we need for Champions League qualification, we need to beat Dortmund on Saturday."
- "The 2-2 draw is really annoying and we can't be pleased with it. We expected so much more of ourselves and at 2-0 up we had it in our hands, even after a poor first half. We need to recover quickly, because we have two imortant games to go. Especially the game against Dortmund. BVB are second and are a good side. So we want to win and complete our goal."
- "We conceded two easy goals late on. We need to control the game better at 2-0 up and go for the third goal. But again we failed to do that. Nobody is happy with the situation.
- We lapsed defensively towards the end of the game. We tried to get the ball forward and score another goal. But we neglected the defence and conceded twice."