- "We were so weak in the first half and didn't press or tackle. we couldn't get into the game and never really got on the ball. We could see that we were lethargic all over the pitch. I was pleased with the second-half performance. we played much better and were more aggressive. we would've deserved a point.
- We're happy that Hertha beat Leverkusen, so we've almost reached the Champions League - our 26 goal advantage should be enough."
- "We weren't brave enough today and Dortmund could sense that. we didn't go into challenges in the first half and didn't press the ball with enough energy. We were better in the second half and put BVB under pressure. We had a few chances to equalise and with a bit of luck it would've been a draw. We would've deserved that.
- We now have the chance to secure third place with a win against Augsburg."
- "We made too many mistakes today and lacked out usual composure on the ball. We had hoped to win, but we're pleased that we've virtually qualified for the Champions League."