After the 3-0 league win against Hertha BSC, die Roten Bullen are back to UEFA Europa League action on Thursday (21:00 CET), travelling to Glasgow to face the Scottish title-holders, Celtic.
- "The atmosphere in Celtic Park is so extraordinary because the fans are so passionate about their team and support them unconditionally. Something we got a small taste of during the game in Leipzig with the 6,000 fans that attended. This time it will be 60,000!
The setting is something very special - not just for the home side but even for the away side as well. The atmosphere is a huge motivation. I think it's so great that we are taking more than 2,000 Leipzig fans with us.
Celtic is now a stronger side, since they have a lot of their players back. During the game in Leipzig they had a lot of players out injured. As a result, I expect a very exciting game, especially considering the crowd we will play for. As for how we must perform as a team, the aim is to play just like in recent weeks, with a compact defence. If we do this, we have a good chance of winning here. We want to build on our performances in Berlin and against Hoffenheim.
- "I hope to be involved on Thursday evening. It would be such an amazing thing to be able to play in this stadium."
- Emil Forsberg is still suffering from a groin injury and will not take part in the match.
- Timo Werner is labouring due to a bruise to his metatarsal and has not travelled to Scotland.
- Yussuf Poulsen will miss the game against Celtic because of a back problem.