RBL welcome Wolfsburg to the Red Bull Arena on Matchday 29. The game kicks off this Saturday at 15:30 CEST.
Ralf Rangnick and Marcel Halstenberg spoke ahead of Saturday's game, and gave a squad update.
- "Wolfsburg have been very stable over the course of the season. It's not easy to create chances against them. They possess technical, powerful and quick players - quite the combination. You can see that Bruno Labbadia has left his mark on the team.
We're preparing for an intense game. We've made a distinct improvement as a team - mentally, tactically and physically. Both sides are well-organised, so I'm not expecting lots of goals. One thing is clear though - we want to win.
"Emile Smith Rowe will more than likely be in the squad for the first time. He's trained all week, and gives us another option. He's shown in training why we took him on loan. He's got a brilliant mixture of good physique, speed and an unbelievably good shooting technique. If the game allows it, it's possible that we'll bring him on."
- "I'm expecting a similar match against Wolfsburg to the one we played against them in the DFB Pokal. We must remain focussed in defence and be clinical with our chances up front.
We've got to continue working and pick up three points. We now have six Bundesliga games & the Pokal left this season. We'll give our all to be as successful as possible."
- Emile Smith Rowe is an option after returning from injury.
- Yussuf Poulsen is still suffering from illness and remains out.
- Tyler Adams (adductor) and Dayot Upamecano (knee) remain sidelined.
- Yvon Mvogo pulled a ligmament in his knee in training and is a long-term absentee.
- Willi Orban is suspended after accruing five yellow cards this season.
- Stefan Ilsanker and Diego Demme are on four yellow cards this season - one more would see them given a one-match suspension.