- "The away game against Freiburg this season showed the quality they have in their team. But since the start of the year, we've continually improved in every position."
A development process has taken place - we've significantly improved in defence and in our build-up play. Since then, we've come closer together as a team and become a real cohesive unit."
MORE FROM RANGNICK:
"Our full focus lies on this important fixture. We want to secure Champions League qualification on our own terms with a win at home. We want to reach the Champions League in front of the fans."
- Tyler Adams (adductor) und Dayot Upamecano (knee) remain out.
- Emile Smith Rowe is sidelined with a groin problem.
- Bruma will train this afternoon. A decision will then be made on his potential availability tomorrow.
- Yvon Mvogo (knee) remains a long-term absentee.
- Stefan Ilsanker and Diego Demme have accumulated four yellow cards over the course of the season. One more would see them pick up a one-game suspension.